Friday, October 31, 2008

"THX" anthony...

"THX"!!!!!!!
anthony...
for helping me promote my blog yesterday...xDD
bt i really confused!!!!
i should be happy or sad?
haixx...
wateva lar,
i hope this is the first and the last time u help promoting my blog....

*NOTE*
to kin you, lit chen and others:
luvhuai.blogspot.com not my gf create de!!!
i dint have gf...
i just wanna use "luvhuai"
cause i am zi lian(chinese).....

by the way...
THX ANTHONY AGAIN!!!!
for giving my friend [CYF] new nickname :)
hmm....
~F*CKER~
this nickname reli nice...
better than [Yong Tau Fu] very much..
hahax
YF, u should thx him too...xD

6 comments:

woosh said...

hahax...
free promotin lo ko..
hahax..
nt bad..


btw..
d nickname nt 'he' himself ask anthony panggil mia meh?..
hahax..

steamking said...

lol
sweat lar...

erm...
can consider like tat lor..

woosh said...

hahax...
gud la..


i gona kill dat yong dao fu d la!!..
n d da sao winnie!!..


jz kiddin..
hahax..

steamking said...

lol
kill them lar....
none of my business...
xD

Anonymous said...

plz la

yong tau fu also not bad k

coz i give de...

steamking said...

ky:
lol, not bad..bt f*cker is the best..
hahax