Saturday, October 18, 2008

A SPECIAL BUT TIRED DAY...

It is a Friday, 17th of October...
as usual,
the 1st thing i do when i reach skul is SLEEP!!!!
xD
after that, i woke up at the 1st period...
my teacher din come leh!!
so happy^^
so i quickly change my PJ shirt and follow my friend class go play basketball...
mana tau...
they dun wan let me play...
the reason is...
i am too PRO!!!
OMG!!!
pro got what fault?
why they wan threat me lik tat...xD
suak...i go play badminton wif fren...
suddenly....
my fren call me faster run off...
cause their pj teacher cum liao, n scolding them...
haiz...
cant play liao lor!!
back to class liao..
so boring, nothing to do lar...
why my teacher dont want come?!!
just can steaming for whole period...
3rd period, no teacher again..
so boring...
so i go fren class n see them play poker...
finally i cant TAHAN liao
play with them as they oni play 10 sen nia...
mana tau...
dunno is they noob...
or i pro...
i win RM 12.80.....
4SA4 d ppl see liao dun angry ya...
lolx

after recess, i just stay at class 1 period nia...
cause scout den gt flooded....
i nid to go their to clean..
*Dun Think Tat I m Active
i jz lazy to study nia...xD
especially the moral period...

I clean ther 4 about 1 n a half hour...
when i want to back to clss
my clothes n shoes already full of dirt...
den how arr?
i later still need go MacD meet suvan n amanda dem de...
if i wear like that mar sia sui....
luckily i clever enough..
got bring extra clothes n slipper^^

after skul, i walk to MacD wif chen yew n wei aik...
on the way there..
i start "guai gu" liao,
'haiz... walk wif u two sia sui nia...
u all go 1st la'
lol..
they immediate scold me bad words...
OMG!!
hw dare they scold bad words in front of such a dan chun boy?
xD

when i reach ther..
many ppl from 4SA5 already sitting outside MacD liao lor...
they today ponteng skul leh...
10am reach MacD liao..
go ther to study wor...
lol...suddenly all becum so hardworking liao..
I step into MacD..
saw suvan them jz buying foods nia...
They bluff me again..
say wat 1:30 reach....
mana tau jz earlier than me a while nia...
sad....

The 1st time i do there not to buy food..
is take bath...
lol...
i siao liao...
go MacD take bath....
but before i go take bath...
amanda n suvan come up liao...
suvan wan me lend her hp again...
haiz...lend my hp to sms with guys...

after i bath,
i quickly go down buy food liao..(damn hungry)
summore nid to belanja chen yew eat...
since he help me got full marks for moral markah kursus^^
haiz..morning win de money all gone...

However, my fren all dun wan to join suvan dem...
they say pai seh wor..
make me laugh nia...xD
suak lor...jz play poker wif them ther...
n simply go find the gals talk a while, shun bian take my hp bak^^
mana tau.....
hui ci, mei xian n amanda shout so loud:
wei, xiang4 XXX kao4 bai2 lar...
OMG...all siao d...
like dunno my fren was ther...
summore say wat suvan angry liao,
wan me go kiss her....
haiz... hu can save me?

after tat, chen yew them all go bak liao,
jz left jing min n tee jin them nia...
we summore played at the playground awile...
lol, y we so childish d?
before going bak,
jing min dem start siao liao...
wan me go take those girls emel address..
summore wan me help them send paper to talk wif them...
lol...why i so gong, walk here walk ther to help dem leh?
i go ther summore let suvan n amanda dis two siao gurls hit leh...
suvan even steal my cap away...
haiz... so ko lian..
bullied by gurls...
T_T
luckily i finally oso get my cap bak...

about 5pm, my dad cum fetch jing min n me back..
tat's the end of dis MacD trip...
so tired....

4 comments:

woosh said...

hahax...
ko ar..
y u sooo sui 1?..
smr d gals u mention r da sao(s) rite?..
hahax..
aisyeh..
go out wif da sao lo..
nt bad..
din ask me go..
cheh..
i wana c da sao oso la..
hahax..

steamking said...

lol
not da sao lar...
siao eh...

woosh said...

cheh...
nvm..
mei totally understans..
ko on a date of dz dowan mei thr la..
hahax..

steamking said...

wat lar...
hu say dun wan u ther..
kor dunno u wan go mar...